Highlighted
Kionanicole
1 Copper

Toggle screen

I have a Venue 8 Pro and my screen won't toggle. When I go to settings the toggle button isn't there. How can I get my screen to toggle and rotate as I rotate my tablet?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mikerman
3 Cadmium

RE: Toggle screen

And you're doing a right swipe and then going to Settings and then choosing the Screen icon, and you don't then have a small screen icon at the top of the screen brightness gauge that you can click, to toggle the screen lock off and on?

I seem to recall once having lost that button and ability once, but then got it back--I can't recall what I had done but remember not finding anything, and think I simply turned the tablet off normally and restarted it--all then was fine.

0 Kudos
Kionanicole
1 Copper

When I go to settings it only has Personalize, Tile and Help. The ions on the bottom are WiFi connection, sound, brightness, notification, power and keyboard. There's no screen settings.

0 Kudos
Mikerman
3 Cadmium

It's under Brightness.  Click on that icon, and you should get a vertical brightness slider.  At the top of that, there should be a screen shape--when you click on that, it should toggle the screen orientation lock off and on. 

0 Kudos