Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

April 24th, 2015 01:00

Venue 8 7000 and Lollipop

Dell,

When will the Lollipop over the air update be available to download to my tablet?  I really would to have the option to move my apps that take up space on the internal memory  to the SD card I bought, thanks is for the timely response.

10 Posts

May 9th, 2015 01:00

Dell released Lollipop, its great, thanks Dell 

56 Posts

April 24th, 2015 09:00

I'll continue to post in your public forum and your Facebook page. Time for Dell to own up here and make things right. Thanks.

56 Posts

Which was completely unnecessary. Prune what you need to, the whole thread didn't need to get shut down. We are rightly upset with Dell and we have a right to post here our frustrations and to seek out answers. Since January Dell has led us astray with this tablet and it's time they made it right.

Since Tuesday we were looking for someone from Dell, whether Terry or someone else, to come in and shed some light on the current status now. And instead we get you who closes the thread. Just makes Dell look even worse. I can understand some things were getting out of control for a public forum, but again, you - instead of discussing the matter at hand, simply come in and lock a thread. 

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

"Which was completely unnecessary."
In our opinion the violations were out of hand and levels had to be reset. You may ask Terry via private message for updates.

56 Posts

I'd love to know that too. I think we all would like to know that Dell. Dell Chris, shut down threads if you must but we're not going anywhere. Dell has let down and angered their customers one too many times.

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

I actually only locked one thread.

No Events found!