Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 4th, 2011 10:00

Venue Pro unresponsive screen

Hello:

My Venue Pro is 3 weeks old. Two days ago I turned it on and the screen would not respond to my touch. Everything else "works" ie. camera button, volume rockers but the main screen won't recognize a touch of any kind. Has anyone had this issue come up?

Thanks

15 Posts

April 5th, 2011 10:00

I get some freezing and lock ups now and again, though not usually while unlocking or coming out of 'sleep'.  Not much to be done except pop the battery and reboot.

3 Posts

April 5th, 2011 12:00

What I'm going thru (until last night) was more like a hardware issue. The phone is "working" but the screen won't recognize any touch at all. It will fully "boot up" show me updates etc.. The camera button works, volume rocker buttons work but not the screen. I spent about an hour talking to a Dell Tech and he ended up sending me a "new" phone which he said would probably be a refurb :-( Not happy about that... 

1 Message

July 10th, 2013 11:00

Ive been having the problem with mine. Ive had it for over an year now. I was wondering if you were ever able to fix it? if so how

Thanks. 

953 Posts

July 11th, 2013 06:00

Hi conman125,

You can contact “Dell Mobility Support” and check with them if they can help you with the issue. To know more about “Dell Mobility Support”, click here. Select your region (country) from the drop-down at the bottom right side of the page, and you can find the contact options at the top-left of the page.

Please reply if you have any further queries.

No Events found!