Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 23rd, 2011 12:00

Video Calling on Dell Streak

Hi Amy,

I am from India, and having an unlocked version of Dell Streak 5. As of now I could not find any application which can be used for Video Calling. So, could you please tell me how can I make a video call using my Streak.

Thanks

Atul 

2 Posts

April 25th, 2011 12:00

I am not sure if video calling in India is any different than in the US. But popular apps for video calling here are Qik, Tango, and Fring. They all work great for video calling. I personally used Tango and it works on the Dell Streak 5

70 Posts

April 27th, 2011 03:00

Try Skype

October 25th, 2011 04:00

Atul,

First thing you cannot make Video Call with third party application (is not rubbish). And these third party apps uses data packets rather than conventional carriare usage.

Make it more complex... you might be thinking of normal 3g video call to any number within India? Unfortunately you cannot do that unless the person you are calling having same THIRD PARTY APP.

Another thing there are some Nokia mobile based on Symbian OS they support 3G Video calling but dont have Video Calling app or there are very few application to support those nokia mobiles and Dell Streak.

Now you will feel cheated after buying Dell Streak.

Rahul

No Events found!