Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 18th, 2016 19:00

dell XPS 12 9250 Keyboard and touchpad not working

Hello guys .. I have this tabletPC for three months ago and it's great tablet with no problem but suddenly
before 4 days my detachable keyboard doesn't detected by the tablet I didn't drop it or anything else it's suddenly not working even in boot or bios (UEFI) then after end the day I connected it and wow it's worked without any problem and after 15 hour at moment I was working with full laptop mode and suddenly windows freeze I couldn't do anything but forces restart with holding dawn power button after windows boot the keyboard won't worked until this moment I did every think I know update bios, Drivers and windows nothing had changed even with full rest and remove any thing no working I do uninstall the drivers from device manager and restart but still not working 

I really sad for that please help my if you know any thing that could make changes thank you
I just want to mention that my English is not my first language.. so sorry my dictated

73 Posts

July 19th, 2016 09:00

It sounds like a hardware issue with your keyboard.  Send it in for warranty replacement.

No Events found!