Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 20th, 2011 02:00

honeycomb problems (streak 7)

about a week ago i recieve the update from dell to download honeycomb 3.2. todayim having problems everytime (apps closing suddenly, crash with others, restarts withot reason and process crash with the market everytime i download an app) and now im trying to downgrade, back to 2.2 froyo because it didnt make problems and the interface was better. How can i do it?

thanks. 

aditional info: this is the dell streak 7 4g version bought in spain.

172 Posts

October 20th, 2011 19:00

Instead of thinking to go back to froyo, have you try to do a factory reset? It may help.

2 Posts

October 21st, 2011 02:00

I do it for thre times, the second time works but at the end of the day the phona start to gave me proces crashes.

1 Message

October 21st, 2011 17:00

I am thinking they need to do a update to the jave encoding on our streaks as every crash is the same Java error (nullpointer exception), hopefully something they will update soon.  Currently can't play any highend games on Honeycomb because of this error.  Does Dell monitor this forums so they can pass that this error is very present on all games that really use the nvidia graphics on the streak 7.

6 Posts

October 22nd, 2011 18:00

I'm willing to bet that its an app.  Try removing them in reverse order that you installed them until you find the culprit.

Joe

No Events found!