Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 18th, 2016 07:00

qualcomm wireless LAN adapter problems dell xps 10 and all drivers are missing

Hello Dell Experts,

First of all, I purchased my dell xps 10 a year and a half ago and all seem fine working with the amazing windows RT 8 and with the new update to windows RT 8.1 I updated my device without backing up my xps 10 and that lead to a problem which I can't fix so far which is all the drivers went missing by themselves qualcomm wireless lan adapter and bluetooth and adreno display card driver all went missing and the touch on the screen isn't working fine.

I searched over the net for dell xps 10 recovery image for windows RT despite Iam windows RT 8.1 and I fined one and I can't restore it with usb it is (.img format) and I try to open it with windows 10 on a pc it is said the file is corrupted however I burned on usb Flash drive and installed it through command prompt using diskpart and still having issues with the drivers went missing and the windows was activated when I purchased it now it isn't  activated and all drivers are missing what shall I do please help urgent because my del is now has no drivers no network no thing.

Finally when using disk part through command prompt When list Partition there were two recovery partitions do they have recovery or not or just names please help and if they do have recovery then how to use it.

Thanks so much.

No Responses!
No Events found!