Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 12th, 2010 13:00

screen non-responsiveness problems

I've got a US streak, and the screen will often not respond to any touches.  Obviously a problem, especially because you often can't answer a call when someone calls because you can't unlock it.  I've done the screen calibration, which lasts anywhere from 1 minute to 1 hour, then I have to do it all over again.

Has anyone else had these types of problems?

September 12th, 2010 15:00

yes. you are not alone. mine will often stop responding. tried a few things but what seems to vwork the best is to keep pressing the power button so the screen is enabled/disabled several times. after that seems to pick up my touches. but that would end the call i believe. so not a perfect solution. 

2 Posts

September 12th, 2010 18:00

iv had the same problem its difficult to answer calls and end calls and the emails set up is difficult to use why cant yu just check off as many emails as you want and delet them with out having to open them

September 12th, 2010 19:00

Wow!!! I thought I was the only one experiencing that problem... First I started having problems answering mycalls and then i couldn't do any txt or any other simple tasks. I called Dell as soon as I could and they are shiping a new streak to replaced it. I will keep posting if I keep having issues.

September 12th, 2010 20:00

They are sending me the replacement unit first.. then I have to return the bad unit later.

2 Posts

September 12th, 2010 20:00

Well i'm glad to hear dell has been good to you about it- it makes the phone basically worthless.  Are they sending you the new one first, and then you return yours, or did you have to return yours first?

No Events found!