Unity

Last reply by 09-21-2022 Unsolved
Start a Discussion
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Unity VSA Community Edition - Unable to Obtain License - Not Connect. Verify Network

Hi All,

Looks like the eval license request site is broken once again.  I'm starting this new thread to increase visibility.  In terms of this problem. I've:

1. Logged into support.dell.com
  2. Made sure that my account was signed it on the eval request site.
  3. Attempted via multiple browsers.
  4. Verified that the VSA can ping delltechnologies.com.

John_O_0-1634049069096.png

Is there any alternative way by which to request a license?

Is this eval license site supported by traditional Dell Tech support channels or an internal Dell Tech site managed by IT?

Replies (18)
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Hellow I have the same problem. Last month I can get the license file and install in the Unity VSA.
I hope that this issue be transitive, and fixed today

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

This matter has been raised with the site development team.  They're working on getting us an ETA.

I am still getting 'not connected' error while downloading the license. Do this issue still not fixed ?

Hello Abhiblore,

The issue had been fixed, but now we see it that it is not working again.  We are actively working to resolve this as we know many customers are affected.

DELL-Sam L
Social Media Support Enterprise
#IWork4Dell

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Hi Dell support,

I'm running into the same issue. Any alternative ways to obtain an eval license?

Hello BM-EngOps,

We are still working to resolve the site issue.  I have escalated this issue due to the number of customers that are affected.

DELL-Sam L
Social Media Support Enterprise
#IWork4Dell

Unable to obtain eval license as well.  Hopefully, this gets fixed.  I have customer that are waiting for me to reproduce their issues in my lab.

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

any news on this? as this is crazy that it's down for months now

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Still not working today. Could anyone help?

Latest Solutions
Top Contributor