1) Could you please provide me the difference between Snap, Clone & Mirror??
2) It would be really helpful if you can give one details explanation on the types of snaps & how those works.
3) What are the differences between Snap, snapshot, timefinder snap, snap vp etc etc.
1. Snap - Point in time copy; Clone - exact copy of source; Mirror - Similar to clone and will be sync regularly;
2. Snap - Capturing the status in that time. It has two types as Copy on First Write (CoFW) and Redirect on Write (RoW)
Below link provide you how it works,
3. Please go through the doc shared by dynamox