I'm trying to configure the for the vApp Manager for Active Directory authentication but I'm not sure about the configuration parameters:
• Administrator Binding DN — Administrator bind DN for LDAP directory queries.
• Binding Password — Administrator password for the LDAP server.
• Server Name — LDAP server (IPv4 or IPv6 LDAP server) name.
• Port Number
• Group Name Attribute — Name of the attribute on the LDAP server that specifies the group name for a group entry.
• Group Member Attribute — Name of the attribute on the LDAP server that specifies the names of group members for a group entry. This attribute is often named member.
• Group Search Path — Search path for groups on the LDAP server.
• Group Object Class — Object class that identifies groups in the LDAP hierarchy.
• User Search Path — Search path for users on the LDAP server.
• User id Attribute — Attribute that identifies a user login ID.
• User Object Class — Object class that identifies users in the LDAP hierarchy.
Someone has configured these parameters for Active Directory? If yes, please can you share your configuration?
Many thanks in advance,
Solved! Go to Solution.