neoseer
2 Bronze

interpreting Storage Group stats.

Greetings,

            I want to understand the kind of high level conclusions we can get from below graph.

Y- Axis is IO rate as per the tool.

The easy one is , there are no sequential writes.

Can I conclude that read miss is slightly  higher than read hit, the workload is ~60% random and ~40% sequential?

I think the main question I have what is the core idea to have these particular parameters in 1 graph.

Thank you,

Neoseer.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
KW160
3 Argentum

Re: interpreting Storage Group stats.

The different colors are additive, not overlapping. So in this case RH is about 80% of the I/O. With the other types taking ~20% total.

neoseer
2 Bronze

Re: interpreting Storage Group stats.

Thank you.

0 Kudos