kstamatakos
1 Copper

VMworld 2013 Community Discussion

vmworld-logo-clean.gif

VMworld 2013 Community Discussion

What are you most excited for at VMworld 2013 in San Francisco? We want to know! Have questions? We'll answer them.

Use this discussion thread to share what you're looking forward to, ask questions, and most importantly to share your experience at the show!

Interested in all of the other great things EMC is doing at VMworld? Check out the...

VMworld vPass

Tags (3)
74 Replies
kstamatakos
1 Copper

Re: VMworld 2013 Community Discussion

This will be my very first VMworld. Any tips, tricks, or things I shouldn't miss?

0 Kudos
mattcowger1
2 Iron

The Labs.   Absolutely the Hands On Labs.  Both the EMC and VMware ones are great.

Besides that - any of the Ask the Expert sessions (VCDX, vExpert Bloggers, etc)

0 Kudos
sthulin
3 Argentium

the hang space is always a great place to meet people and talk.

0 Kudos
kstamatakos
1 Copper

Where is the hang space? Can anyone get in?

0 Kudos
sthulin
3 Argentium

Katherine Stamatakos wrote:

Where is the hang space? Can anyone get in?

The hang space should be in Moscone South (http://download3.vmware.com/community/pdfs/vmworld-2013-campus-map.pdf) which is the same building as the solutions exchange.  I believe anyone can get to it.

Highlighted
Mark_Zurlo
1 Copper

I'm getting in pretty early on Saturday - any must see (or at least worthwhile) sights to see around the convention center?

0 Kudos
sthulin
3 Argentium

i'm landing at about 11:30 AM local time on saturday.  Was going to try and see the golden gate bridge if i can.  Let me know if you want to go sight seeing.

0 Kudos
patrickduggan
1 Copper

Recommend the Fisherman’s wharf, also Alcatraz. The twisty-turny street you see in movies (Lombard Street) is quite near to the wharf and always a great pic opportunity.

0 Kudos
Mark_Zurlo
1 Copper

Will definitely have to check out those sights - especially Lombard Street - sounds awesome!

Sean I do as well - are you on Jetblue?

0 Kudos