sthulin
3 Argentium

Re: VMworld 2013 Community Discussion

Mark Zurlo wrote:

Will definitely have to check out those sights - especially Lombard Street - sounds awesome!

Sean I do as well - are you on Jetblue?

no i was not that lucky, i'm on a united, but we can split a cab at the airport to the hotel.

I believe alcatraz is fully sold out because of the america's cup.

0 Kudos
Mark_Zurlo
1 Copper

Ha i'm doing some wishful thinking as well - looks like I'm on that same United flight - see you at the airport!

0 Kudos
karlconnolly
1 Copper

http://goo.gl/6Xrzqg you've got to check out vspex. Partners VSPEX is so much more than a technical program. As a VSPEX partner you'll get complete go to market material that are ready to use, you'll get sizing tools , you'll get sales proposals, you'll get sales tools and incentives. No really like christmas in August.

At VMworld our team is all over. Click the url above for more info. VSPEX can help you fast track your customers from dinosaur physical servers to a software defined data center. Think flexibility - choose VSPEX.

0 Kudos
eck79
1 Copper

Here's a post on how to get started at VMworld and some things to follow - Countdown to VMworld 2013 - Eck Tech

sthulin
3 Argentium

eck79 wrote:

Here's a post on how to get started at VMworld and some things to follow - Countdown to VMworld 2013 - Eck Tech

Great post Adam, thanks for sharing!

dynamox
6 Thallium

curious to see how fast EMC will release new integration tools like VSI that integrate with the new version of hypervisor.

Mabro1
4 Tellurium

Be sure to follow the VMWorld 2013 updates from the EMC Elect on twitter. Follow #emcelect.  Some nice photos and updates already and lots more to come.

0 Kudos

Are there any options for those not able to be there in-person to access some of the material after the conference?

0 Kudos
Charles_Dane
3 Argentium

Steve, some of the material will be available live or later on the VMworld vPass page. If you haven't visited the page already, give it a look.

Best,

Charles

Highlighted
kstamatakos
1 Copper

What materials are you looking for specifically?

0 Kudos