0 Kudos
jeff_browning
3 Argentium

Re: VMworld 2013 Community Discussion

0 Kudos
Phukon
3 Zinc

I couldn't resist sharing this unbelievable shot of the Golden Gate Bridge. All photos courtesy of Sean Thulin!

1233492_10151859340500871_366403511_n.jpg

Great shot!!!

Highlighted
jeff_browning
3 Argentium

Wow!

0 Kudos
ble1
6 Indium

Oh yeah... that's nice indeed!

0 Kudos
sthulin
3 Argentium

Bashanta Phukon wrote:

I couldn't resist sharing this unbelievable shot of the Golden Gate Bridge. All photos courtesy of Sean Thulin!

1233492_10151859340500871_366403511_n.jpg

Great shot!!!

Thanks! I'm glad you like it.

ble1
6 Indium

Sean, one question... I'm not familiar by SF... but most bridge photos seem to originate from the same place - is this some sort of default bridge view point for tourists or...?  I ask this as I rarely have seen different perspective until this morning my wife didn't show me following photo:

bzzz.jpg

It is HDR and hopefully not false one, but not knowing the area I can only guess...

RRR
5 Osmium

There's a hill on the right side on that last photo. You can go up there and take shots of the bridge with the white city in the background. And the point where that last photo was taken (if I recall correctly after not being there since 1996) is a road down to the water where you can take great shots of underneath the bridge as well.

0 Kudos
ble1
6 Indium

Rob, I wonder if after 9/11 if you are allowed to stop at that same place and take photos without being stopped, questioned, tortured and expelled But yeah, I like the perspective pretty much.  I assume hill point must be crowded with tourists and people selling bottles of water? Btw, what is that structure on the hill? I had my doubts about this photo because of that structure which appears to be there alone...

0 Kudos
KEHutchinson
3 Cadmium

That structure is probably a radio/television/cellular relay tower. They're fairly common in the US.

0 Kudos