Highlighted
kstamatakos
1 Copper

Re: VMworld 2013 Community Discussion

Okay, the EMC team will be posting materials to the Everything VMware community, likely some this week and majority over the next few. If there's anything you think of specifically let us know and we'll try to get it to you! Sorry you can't travel now, we're putting plenty of photos up on Twitter and Facebook if you're interested in following all of the action.

Highlighted
RRR
5 Osmium

Sean Thulin, I'm sure you'll post great photos about the whole event, right? Never been to VMworld yet, but I'd love to see what the blogger's space, Elect hangout and areas like that would look like.

Highlighted
AnkitMehta
4 Beryllium

Key Note by Pat last night was awesome! Here is a post by nerdblurt about What's new in vSphere 5.5 announced yesterday - http://blu-rt.me/18hwpmB

Highlighted

Hello all,

For those who missed Pat Gelsinger Keynote joined by many speakers with announcement go to:

http://www.vmware.com/now

Session recorded with video and slides!

Enjoy!

emmanuel

Highlighted
vipinvk
3 Cadmium

Curious when the online system (VMworld 2013) will be available,. Just because, I have online subscription via Cloudcred.

Highlighted
DaveHenry1
3 Argentium

Who else will be at the EMC Booth for Mark Prahl's ViPR talk today?

Highlighted
brendm
3 Argentium

I've been really impressed by the community energy on the show floor and the hang space. The conversation digging into NSX as a SDN hypervisor is pretty incredible.

What is everyone else getting into today? Are you enjoying the #EMCElect curation on Twitter (twitter.com/search?q=%23EMCElect)

Highlighted
KEHutchinson
3 Cadmium

Matthew Brender wrote:

I've been really impressed by the community energy on the show floor and the hang space. The conversation digging into NSX as a SDN hypervisor is pretty incredible.

What is everyone else getting into today? Are you enjoying the #EMCElect curation on Twitter (twitter.com/search?q=%23EMCElect)

I didn't know about the Elect curation on Twitter... thanks for sharing!

Highlighted
Julien_Fontaine
4 Beryllium

Thanks for the curation on Twitter also.

Highlighted
scottboss1
1 Copper

is there a CXI party this year?