Highlighted
Not applicable

Issue installing VSI USM with Unisphere CLI

Hello,

I am attempting to install VSI USM onto a Windows 10 64bit computer with a view to access our VNXe3200 from the vSphere client. During the install I get a popup stating 'Could not find Unisphere CLI. If you wish to use VNXe provisioning you will need to install Unishpere CLI'... Fair enough.. I have installed the latest version of Unisphere CLI but am still getting the same error. I have confirmed that UCLI is installed and working, I've also tried uninstalling/reinstalling, rebooting, the works...

If I ignore the error and finish installing USM, ACU, and additionally VSI Storage Viewer, then when opening vSphere client and attempting to connect to the VNXe3220 then I get a similar error stating that the UCLI is not installed, even though it is!!!

This is getting quite frustrating now, please can somebody help?

Cheers,

Chris

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
6 Indium

Re: Issue installing VSI USM with Unisphere CLI

did you try a knowledge base search

Rainer

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Hi, yes I have searched for hours but have been unable to find any relevant articles anywhere, unless you are able to point out something I may have missed.

Worth noting that I have also now tried installing the programs in different combinations of compatibility mode but have still had no luck.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
6 Indium

Hi,

then I would suggest to open a service request.

I have looked as well – my current guess is that its not yet fully supported on Windows 10.

Or something simple like UEMCLI not being in the path

Rainer

0 Kudos