Harishankar
2 Bronze

MirrorView Configuration

Jump to solution

Hi There,

I was wondering where does MirrorView configuration details are captured by SPCollect script. I couldn't located anything under SPA_cfg_info file.

Or those details are not captured here. Please suggest.

Thanks

Harry

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
m_makadmeh
3 Silver

Re: MirrorView Configuration

Jump to solution

Hello Harry,

You may need to extract the SPCollect Output, then extract the compressed file that ends with _rtp (i.e. CKM00XXX_SPA_XXX_rtp).

You will find the MirrorView configuration in a file named as "SPA_mirror_info.txt"

For SPCollect output visual view, you need to download and install Unisphere Service Manager in your PC

- Open the USM.

- In the right side panel, under reports; click n View System Configuration.

- Browse and add the SPCollect output -> click next -> follow the wizard then you can see the SPCollect output as vitual GUI reports.

Best Regards,

Mohammad Makadmeh

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
m_makadmeh
3 Silver

Jump to solution

Hello Harry,

You may need to extract the SPCollect Output, then extract the compressed file that ends with _rtp (i.e. CKM00XXX_SPA_XXX_rtp).

You will find the MirrorView configuration in a file named as "SPA_mirror_info.txt"

For SPCollect output visual view, you need to download and install Unisphere Service Manager in your PC

- Open the USM.

- In the right side panel, under reports; click n View System Configuration.

- Browse and add the SPCollect output -> click next -> follow the wizard then you can see the SPCollect output as vitual GUI reports.

Best Regards,

Mohammad Makadmeh

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Harishankar
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Thank you Mohammad Makadmeh!

0 Kudos