Kenneth_Ray
2 Bronze

Setting up VNXe file replication to another VNXe....

Trying to replicate to remote VNXe and keep getting the error below. Anyway to see more info about what the issue is?

Replication operation failed due to interface connectivity issues. Please resolve any replication connection issues and retry the operation.

(Error Code:0x650005f)

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Info-Bergerac
1 Copper

Re: Setting up VNXe file replication to another VNXe....

Bonjour,

I have the same issue with error code 0x6500061... I select an IP of another server on the same SP of the destination  VNXe and it is OK... but not clean.

Any idea ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Kenneth_Ray
2 Bronze

So, if you select an IP address of another CiFS server it works, but if you select the IP address of a CiFS server that you really wanted to replicate to it doesn't work? And both CiFS servers on the same SP using the same ethernet interfaces, but doesn't work? Have you figured out why that is? I've got EMC support pulling files and don't have anything yet....

0 Kudos

This case has been taken care and issue has been identified over network restricting traffic.

Regards,

Swapnil

0 Kudos

Hi,

I would recommend you to check network and routing configuration between source and destination. For replication there are some ports required to be open in network. Please find below ports used by VNXe in an article.

emc283463

Here is another article which defines how to configure network for replication.

Replication Network

If you still face the issue, I would recommend you to open a case with VNXe support team for investigation.

Regards,

Swapnil

0 Kudos

Hey,

I have found an EMC article(emc303279) which is I think can resolve your issue. But unfortunately, the article has customer reading limitation. So, I recommended you to open a case with VNXe support team, then you can mention EMC article(emc303279) for investigation reference.

0 Kudos