dasdguy
2 Bronze

VDM now showing up on Unisphere 'NFS Exports' screen under Data Mover column

Hello.  I recently created an NFS export to a VDM on a VNX5300, and all went as expected, except that this time the VDM shows up on the 'NFS Exports' tab listed under the Data Mover column.  The only thing out of the ordinary is that the export is displayed on the nfs exports screen, where the  VDM shows as a datamover and the export path and filesystem are displayed (only this export of all the exports to the VDMs).   The 'server_export VDM_name -list -all' command and a 'showmount' all look normal, as does information on the 'File Systems' tab.  The VNX is running block OS 5.32 and File software 7.1.80-3, and Uni is at 1.3.9.1.0184,  but has not been updated recently to my memory, so I can't attribute it to a code change.  Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this (assuming it is a problem)?  Thank you.  DB

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
dasdguy
2 Bronze

Re: VDM now showing up on Unisphere 'NFS Exports' screen under Data Mover column

Good morning.  Please disregard the post, this morning the VDM no longer shows up on the NFS exports tab.  Unexplained.  Thanks anyway.  DB

0 Kudos