I have a VNX5300 in which the certificate is expired, I am following the KB to generate a valid certificate through the following steps:
- Using the nasadmin user
- Check the date
- Folder access /nas/http/conf/ssl.crt
- Check the last certificate generated
- I execute the command to display the certificate: /nas/sbin/nas_ca_certificate -display
- With this command you should present all the certificate information including the expiration date, eg
Not Before: Dec 16 05:45:57 2010 GMT
Not After: Dec 15 05:45:57 2015 GMT
but does not show.
- When trying to renew the certificate by the user root (su) with the command: /nas/sbin/nas_ca_certificate -generate the following error is displayed:
Posterior is performed a rebooting.
When I tried to access the putty again with the user the following message was generated: nas service is not running. root privileges are required to run this command and with a question asked if you would like to switch to the other controller.
If you can help me with these problems.
Your /nbsnas partition ran out of space (check with df -h) or inodes (df -i).
Somebody with a little Linux knowledge could fix that for you, but if you have a support contract, open a SR and EMC support will fix it.