Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

March 8th, 2016 14:00

Not able to see My reports in Edit Mode

Hi,

I am logged in Vipr SRM with my account, I can export the existing customized reports by other users. But when I try to create reports myself after going into EDIT mode, I dont see the " My reports" to be selected for creating a new report.

I checked the user setting in administration options, it says Default Profile, Master Filter : Everything and Custom reports : not allowed.

What should be done to avoid this situation ?

42 Posts

March 9th, 2016 08:00

Hi Raman,

You got it right, the options should be set as shown below for the user to have access to My Reports in Edit mode and have an ability to create reports -

UserPriv.JPG.jpg

I hope this helps.

-Gayatri

9 Posts

March 9th, 2016 08:00

Thanks for the update Gayatri, I will try this option.

9 Posts

March 10th, 2016 14:00

Hi,

I tried to change the settings as suggested, however still I don't see an option to for MY Reports when I switch to edit mode.

42 Posts

March 11th, 2016 10:00

Hi Raman,

What version of SRM are you running?

-Gayatri

48 Posts

March 11th, 2016 15:00

Are you logging in with LDAP ? The login is case sensitive , if you changed the setting for your user in all lower case, for example then login with all uppercase then you won't get the setting applied...

Wish you could set allow custom reports at profile level ...

9 Posts

March 14th, 2016 07:00

Thanks for the information Brent, its working now. I now need to create VMAX FE performance report

9 Posts

March 14th, 2016 07:00

Thanks for the information Gayatri, its working now. I now need to create VMAX FE performance report

No Events found!