Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stringer_jim
1 Nickel

Re: Password Change Procedure

Jump to solution

The admin user used to login to the UI can be changed from the Administration, Users view. Select edit of the admin user and change the password. Beware that the admin user and password is handled in many places throughout the application, which is not changed to the new password, so you will need to used the original admin password. One place which I am referring to is the server registration UI in Centralized Management. So again there are place where you will still need the default admin password.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
stringer_jim
1 Nickel

Re: Password Change Procedure

Jump to solution

The admin user used to login to the UI can be changed from the Administration, Users view. Select edit of the admin user and change the password. Beware that the admin user and password is handled in many places throughout the application, which is not changed to the new password, so you will need to used the original admin password. One place which I am referring to is the server registration UI in Centralized Management. So again there are place where you will still need the default admin password.

0 Kudos