pbaquet
1 Copper

hello Vipr SRM REST API enthusiast

I am in the process of trying to building( optimum term trying) a Vipr SRM Rest API process to extract hardware  (i.e. server and storage ) consumption.   I am at a point do the lack of documentation and knowledge,  that I am unable to extract values for property name fields through the API process.  Can someone help me I am working on a project with tight time lines an I need to make a determination as to weather to continue down this path.   I am using curl, we are running 4.0 for Vipr, I need to get a better under standing of how to obtain the data out of Vipr srm using REST API.    

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
RoyLaverty
1 Nickel

Re: hello Vipr SRM REST API enthusiast

You will need to download the SolutionPack Property Definitions Matrix and SolutionPack Metrics and Reports Matrix from the EMC ViPR SRM 4.0.1 Product Documentation Index website. The RestAPI document is in process but if you send me an email I will be happy to share what I have.

Regards,

Roy

roy.laverty@dell.com

0 Kudos
pbaquet
1 Copper

Roy,

Thank you for your response! My email is Paul.baquet@duke.edu<mailto:Paul.baquet@duke.edu>.

0 Kudos
pbaquet
1 Copper

Roy,

circling back with you on your response,  You indicated that you would send me whatever rest api documentation that you have.    I was looking through my email and had not received anything from you as of lately.  

My email address is:  paul.baquet@duke.edu

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi,

I'm very interested on this too...

Please, my email address is andreatinder@email.it

0 Kudos
pbaquet
1 Copper

I am hoping that someone one can provide some assistance with the following question!    I am trying to create a report that contains a list of all physical and logical servers being captured by ViPR SRM that includes an entire list of all values, properties, points _filter, and   etc.  

0 Kudos
Tarz31
1 Nickel

Very interested on working with ViPR SRM REST API .

Please send me the relevant documentation to tarunshkr@gmail.com

0 Kudos

Hi, Roy

Could you send me mentioned document, please ?

Janusz ,

janusz.iskrzynski@emc.com

0 Kudos
fredde1
2 Iron

Janusz

I will send you an email regarding this

Thanks

0 Kudos