Gmanson?

Who is "Gmanson" and why did he message me in private offering to help me with malware? I see some suspicious looking posts from him, though none in response to my posts.

Thanks.
0 Kudos
25 Replies
7 Thorium

Re: Gmanson?

Please report that to a Dell Liaison. Thanks 🙂

Message Edited by Bugbatter on 05-22-2007 02:21 PM

Windows Insider MVP 2016 - Present

Microsoft MVP - Consumer Security 2006-2016

Social Media and Community Professional

0 Kudos

The Experts here never correspond fixes or help suggestions via PM.

That's just not how we work here.

This was highly unusually and if you continue to receive these PM's please let me or Bugbatter know.

To anyone else reading this post, if you have been receiving PM's offering help from this individual we would appreciate it if you send the Liaison a PM.

The Liaison for this board is Dell-Gina.

Thanks so much for being so alert.

zb1

Message Edited by zbestwun2001 on 05-22-2007 11:24 AM

Dell Forum Member Since 2004 but not an employee of Dell

If this answers your question, click
  Yes  

0 Kudos
3 Cadmium

I've received a PM from Gmanson regarding a thread I started last week as well.

0 Kudos

Caribou I did send you a PM now

zb1

Dell Forum Member Since 2004 but not an employee of Dell

If this answers your question, click
  Yes  

0 Kudos
3 Argentum

hi everyone

i would also like to know who Gmanson is i received a pm in wich he gave me his e-mail adresse ?
0 Kudos
7 Thorium

Maybe he will stop by and introduce himself. Surely the resume I have on file for him needs updating ever since he dropped out of training. Do bring us up to date on your qualifications, Gmanson.

Windows Insider MVP 2016 - Present

Microsoft MVP - Consumer Security 2006-2016

Social Media and Community Professional

0 Kudos
3 Cadmium

Never thought Id see this thread since it was done on myspace a while back. I am working on getting my A+ certification and my comptia courses done within the next few weeks or so and trying to help people while I can in my spare time but with all the things im working on here I haven't had much time since my online classes and friends are taking up my efforts to do anything much on the Internet. I do what I can when I can And going to refurbish my website this week or next week for my A+ stuff. Ill post back with it and tell me what yall think. Hope I didnt do anything bad :(.
0 Kudos
3 Argentum

Hope I didnt do anything bad .
Lets think about it, sneaking around sending out PM`s to solicit your e-mail, web site, "supposely" good advice, instead of posting out in the open on the board for all to see, hummm ???
Yes, of course it is bad, "A+" people would not do this, they have nothing to hide.

You still did not answer the question, your web site, A+ training has nothing to do with PM`ing these people behind the scences.

Sincerely,
Fox
0 Kudos
3 Cadmium

You want an answer You got one. Plain and simple I do not like the help some others have receieved and decided to send messeges myself. Either its not enough or I believe that my friends that know how to use hijackthis believe its becoming obselete and I believe they are right. Norton and Mcafee I am certainly against maybe also against Trend Micros Pc-clilin but as always there seems something to be slowing down and I get to the bottom of it as I always do. I have had several trust me from this forum and have been very successful from others If so want me to quit temporaliry I will.
0 Kudos