Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 25th, 2013 05:00

HELP me PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!

MY LAPTOP IS HACKED !!! THEY MANAGED TO CONTROL IT AND EVEN KNOW ALL MY PASSWORDS .. HELP ME PLEASE !!!
I TRIED TO INSTALL A NEW WINDOWS BUT IT KEEPS TELLING ME THAT THERE IS AN ERROR INSTALLING IT
PLEASE HELP !!
Now some one tried to help me but suddenly hard drive d completely disappeared !!! as if it was never there !!! it`s space isn`t even there .. there is only hard drive c 

20.5K Posts

December 25th, 2013 12:00

It seems as if you have a serious infection there. In the case of a hacker getting access to passwords and taking control of your computer there are several options available, from suppressing the malware long enough for you to take control enough to clean and change passwords, to doing a complete wipe of the drive and OS reinstall.

My suggestion is to post the required DDS logs on the Malware Removal Forum at SpywareHammer and have the staff trained in malware removal walk you through the diagnostic logs and a cleanup. If you are unable to post logs because you cannot run the scan in safemode, please let them know that. They do not use remote access but will advise you step-by-step on what you can do. Please do not attempt to run any additional scans, install software, or use any other tools until an analyst can advise you on the next step. Please use the same username there as you have here. Help is free, but you will need to register there and follow the posting instructions. The instructions will inform you of where to download DDS and how to run a scan to post the output information. Don't forget to check your email and click on the link they send you in order to confirm your registration.

No Events found!