Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 13th, 2017 08:00

Km spico attacked my pc and installed some chinese malware

Hi community members  i have bought a new dell vostro 3568. km spico got installed in it i dont know how that kmspico installed some chinese malware so as to remove it i installed mlware bytes it detected 538 threats especially PUPs i deleted all then i installed hitman pro that detected malware tracking cookies  deleted them on next scan those cookies appeared again like tboola.com adaptv advertising,com and many more they come again and again i  tried resetting chrome but these privacy hacking cookies appear again i am new to all this please help me 

3 Apprentice

• 

15.2K Posts

July 13th, 2017 08:00

One-on-one Malware Analysis/Removal is no longer done at the Dell Forums.  

Please follow the directions at http://spywarehammer.com/post-here-for-malware-removal/(new-instructions!)-what-do-i-do-first/  to register and post the requested DDS logs at spywarehammer.com ; there are expert helpers there who can "walk you through" procedures to analyze your system, and clean-up the infection.   All help provided there is FREE.   If you decide to go for help there, please wait for a response, and do NOT attempt to run any other scans/removers on your own --- do exactly what they instruct you to do, no more, no less.

Good luck!

No Events found!