Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

3 Apprentice

• 

15.2K Posts

April 24th, 2017 17:00

Panda: PsEvents.exe & PSExpCampaign.exe errors

Remark:   I have NOT personally experienced (or at least, not noticed) these errors, so I can't offer any first-hand comments.   Rather, I am simply alerting Panda Anti-Virus users to a thread that's posted in the Panda forum, in case someone here is also suffering from the symptoms.

As of 24 April, Panda is experiencing a global issue with Consumer and Corporate products, where these are the symptoms:

- PsEvents.exe errors
- PSExpCampaign.exe errors
- Installation problems (2132 error in Corporate products)

We ... are already studying the issue.
We will communicate any update in this thread.

Sorry for the inconveniences

Those interested should see http://support.pandasecurity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=6276&sid=6fcec6f395bc377b0658f72b32774a6c

1 Rookie

• 

2.2K Posts

April 24th, 2017 17:00

I kept ggetting a pop up about PSEvents.dll not working...or words to that effect.

Seems to be gone today.

1 Rookie

• 

5.8K Posts

April 26th, 2017 09:00

It seeems that the errors reported only apply to Windows XP.

I have not had any problems with Panda Free AV on my Win 7 and Win 10 systems. However today on both systems I received a Panda popup stating only  "Processing error. Contact administrator." And that Panda popup nag to upgrade to a paid version that appears periodically has been formatted in an unusual way for weeks now. I don't know what to make of these anomalies, as the AV works in every other aspect.

1 Rookie

• 

2.2K Posts

April 26th, 2017 19:00

The upgrade roll-up is larger and says my computer is too slow to start up because all kinds of junk. Will never upgrade when nagged. Might make an exception for MB-3 if it ever gets fixed properly. Happy with the 2.x.x version.

No Events found!