Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 7th, 2009 12:00

RUNDLL, error loading nfr.dll

I think this has to do with a virus from a few days ago, but not sure. I get a box with the above info in it after start up and my browser pages have the tool bar info, but are blank other than that - won't connect. I can't even get in the Tools/Internet Options area. Does anybody know about this virus/error and how to repair? Thank you,

19 Posts

March 7th, 2009 13:00

Ok, nobody seems to know, but on searches in other sites I've found info about going into Tools/Internet Options etc.  Problem is, it won't open.  Does anybody know how I can get in there?

20.5K Posts

March 7th, 2009 14:00

It appears that you had an incomplete malware removal.

Try posting a log on the Malware Removal Forum. I see that you are assisting a user over there, so I'm sure that you know where that forum is.

19 Posts

March 7th, 2009 15:00

Thank you, I posted the question in Malware Removal too.  Any ideas at all from you on how to even get into Internet Options?  It doesn't give an error or anything when I click on it, it just does nothing.  I am on a different computer now as the infected one will not connect.

Appreciate your help!

20.5K Posts

March 7th, 2009 16:00

Your log may show something. We are short of help on weekends, so please be patient.

19 Posts

March 8th, 2009 15:00

This is now taken care of this thread can be stopped or deleted.

Thank you,

turnkey86

No Events found!