Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

1 Rookie

• 

2.2K Posts

May 3rd, 2016 13:00

Touble With MBAM Pro

Fired up my main computer for the second time today and got this error message:

Malwarebytes is unable to download the Anti-Root Drivers. Error code 20025.
Do you want to continue the scan...

Another little box popped up: SDR Scanning Error 20025

Took a few restarts to get back to the Desktop...the second of which only got to the background (green) screen. Third restart was normal. Still was getting error message so decided to run a scan with the option to inspect for Root Kits checked. Scan finished OK, but took several less minutes to complete...about 15 as compared to 23-25. Computer seems to work fine in all other areas.

This particualr message (problem) has been around for a few years. Any ideas on this one? Should I reinstall MBAM? Is my elderly computer displaying signs and symptoms? Thanks for any ideas

3 Apprentice

• 

15.2K Posts

May 3rd, 2016 15:00

Dale,

I think that (or something similar) happened to me once... I rebooted my system and everything was back to normal.

If this continues to happen on your system, you might consider posting your issue at the MBAM forum https://forums.malwarebytes.org/forum/41-malwarebytes-anti-malware-help/

1 Rookie

• 

2.2K Posts

May 3rd, 2016 17:00

A restart just a bit ago came up just fine, without any error messages. If it happens again, might try a clean install and check out their forums.

No Events found!