Highlighted
8 Krypton

Re: Win 10 update causing high CPU usage

@dalem29  - Your excuse sounds fishy to me!

I didn't see any other posts in either of my 2 recent threads in this forum, aside from @joe53 and you in this one, and nobody other than you in the other one. So You must be imagining posts and/or links.

In the future, please don't respond to any threads that I post, and I won't respond to yours...

Ron

Forum Member since 2004
   I'm not a Dell employee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
6 Gallium

I don't want to get involved in this dispute, other than to say that similar conflicts have resulted in the past where spam posts have been deleted by moderators, and subsequent critical posts remained that appeared to be responding to the wrong poster.

I would just suggest that when warning readers of suspicious posts or links, to always mention the name of the poster containing questionable content or links. Better yet, copy/paste the questionable post (though I've had problems doing this recently using certain browsers).

Dell Forum Member since 2,000

Use OpenDNS   MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware Free

Windows 10 Pro (64- Bit): Malwarebytes 4.x Premium, Windows Defender AV, Windows Firewall, WinPatrol PLUS, Emsisoft Emergency Kit Free and HitmanPro Free (on-demand scanners), OpenDNS, MVPS Hosts file, SpywareBlaster, Pale Moon web browser, Sandboxie, CCleaner Free.

"In the future, everyone will be anonymous for 15 minutes" - Banksy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
4 Ruthenium

To RoHe.. I certainly did not make any of this up or have any reason to, so I find questioning my honesty is bit unreasonable on your part, nor do I understand you're making such an issue out it. At any rate, I will heed you request and not post in threads created by you.
0 Kudos