Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 1st, 2012 10:00

virus so should i format my laptop ?

i got my laptop xps 15z like two or three weeks ago

and now when i use system check

i found 14 errors

hard drive rotational speed decreased 20%

drive C incally high.urgent ram memory optimizationitializperature is critiing error

disk drive C:\ is unreadable

system files are damaged. system is unstable

GPU RAM temperture is critically high. urgent ram memory optimization is required

the problem may cause errors while loading your operating system

ram memory decreased significantly and may cause system failure

hard drive does not correspond to system requests

damaged hard drive clusters detected. private data is at risk.  restore is required.

C:\System32\drive is damaged. this problem may cause system failure

hard drive rotational speed exceeds system limits and may cause a system failure

boot sector of the hard drive is damaged

hard drive space less than technical limits

ram memory temperature is 83 C. optimization is required for normal ram functioning

so what sould i do ?

2 Posts

February 1st, 2012 11:00

Hi Ahmed,

The system check itself is a malicious software, that has to be removed.

Follow the instruction in below link:

www.bleepingcomputer.com/.../remove-system-check

124 Posts

February 1st, 2012 11:00

Do a web search using 'System Check malware'.

10 Posts

February 1st, 2012 18:00

hi itcheeban

i reached step :

19.This infection family will also hide all the files on your computer from being seen. To make your files visible again, please download the following program to your desktop:

Unhide.exe

but when i want to download it it says blocked

20.5K Posts

February 3rd, 2012 17:00

If the BC instructions mentioned by itcheeban  did not work, you may have more than one infection on there.  They do tend to invite their "friends". My suggestion is to post in the Malware Removal Forum at SpywareHammer and have the staff trained in malware removal walk you through the diagnostic logs and a cleanup. Help is free, but you will need to register there.

In addition, there are other options listed at the top of the this forum. Some are free; some require a fee. Please use only one resource. It can be counter-productive to have too many people trying to help. Good luck! :emotion-1:

10 Posts

February 4th, 2012 16:00

it worked but when i wanted to download "Unhide.exe" i cant do it

20.5K Posts

February 4th, 2012 16:00

If you are unable to download unhide.exe the fix did not work. See my instructions above.

20.5K Posts

February 8th, 2012 11:00

This discussion is closed because the original poster has been referred to a dedicated malware removal forum.
Everyone else who is having a similar issue, please begin a New Post at the top of the forum.

No Events found!