Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

December 4th, 2020 21:00

Cant download Power Manager

I updated my bios on my Vostro 15 7590 and it caused power manager to not work and this is an issue as I use power manager often to control fan speeds because the fans run far too loud. all the time. once i updated power manager didnt work anymore and only showed what percent my battery was on, so i delted it and when i went to install it again this error poped up. here's the error message that came uphere's the error message that came upWhen I tried to download it again it wouldnt downloadWhen I tried to download it again it wouldnt downloadI searched the error message and saw that you need to turn it on and I did but when I tried to run the program this message came up and Windows Update would disable itself again.I searched the error message and saw that you need to turn it on and I did but when I tried to run the program this message came up and Windows Update would disable itself again.

2 Intern

• 

20.1K Posts

December 5th, 2020 11:00

You get that from Dell downloads not that screen you show. Go to

Support for Vostro 7590 | Drivers & Downloads | Dell US

Select Systems Management from the Category dropdown menu to get Power Mgr.

Helpful info at this link, if this doesn't work though, reinstalling Windows should resolve the issue.

No Events found!