Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

September 10th, 2019 13:00

Hard disk not installed

I have Vostro 5568 after  6 months of purchase heating started heating chip replaced then within a month hard disk failed hard disk failed replaced after that again hard disk failed hard disk, motherboard, fan , heating chip replaced now after 1 year of issues same problem of hard disk occurred and my laptop is out of warranty . earlier also I asked dell to replace laptop but no one listened.now I have to purchase it .in future same problem occur I have to pay again it's following same pattern .I feel like cheated .what should I do? 

7 Technologist

• 

12K Posts

September 10th, 2019 17:00

Just wondering with all the heat issues is your system being used in a very warm environment?

September 10th, 2019 18:00

September 10th, 2019 19:00

It's used in normal temp 

Now after such a problem I am not sure in future same problem occur after hard disk replaced I have pay again and again. That's not a permanent solution how can I get system replacement

7 Technologist

• 

12K Posts

September 10th, 2019 21:00

This post would be best asked in the Customer Care forum. Technical questions are submitted here and given the best answers but a question such as yours is more along the lines of CC.

No Events found!