Highlighted
Themadsalvi
1 Copper

Need vostro 5471 part number for bottom cover

I have a YJ4MF vostro 5471 that I am repairing for a friend, and I need to get a bottom cover for it. I cannot find it anywhere, no matter how much I search. Can someone help me with the part number, or link to the bottom cover? Thank you
0 Kudos
4 Replies
ejn63
5 Rhenium

Re: Need vostro 5471 part number for bottom cover

This is a very new model - it's the same as an Inspiron 5370, so if you can find a cover for that it'll work fine.

It may be Dell is the only place you'll find the part for what's a current model -- the parts vendors are unlikely to have used parts for sale on a model this new.

0 Kudos

Themadsalvi,

Unfortunately, I do not find a part number for the base cover for this system. You can contact Dell Spare Parts at 1-877-717-3355 to see if it is available.

0 Kudos
Themadsalvi
1 Copper

I called, and gave the service tag and express service code for the laptop. They were not able to find the laptop in the system. They said that the service tag and express code did not show up at all. I do not know why that would happen.

0 Kudos
Themadsalvi
1 Copper

The part number that I was able to get was [210-ANPC]/8C32H for the bottom cover. Since it is so new, I was not able to find any online. They will also not let me know the price, since for whatever reason, the service tag is not in the system. Is there any way that you can help in that respect?

0 Kudos