Highlighted
Sonia MMIPL
1 Copper

Never Purchase Dell Laptop

I have purchased 3 dell laptop in 2018. All have started facing issues during 1 year warranty period. One laptop has got all major parts replaced (keyboard with its panel twice, motherboard, palm wrist, touchpad. Even after requested request for replacement, i have always received reply that replacement is subject to major part replaced. Now what major part is pending is still a mystery. Basically, i have understood from my conversation with Dell, Dell will never replace laptops in any situation. Further after all this replacements, the system encountered slow performance issue. Now Dell team asked a layman with zero technical knowledge to do OS reinstallation. They will not send their technical person for it and can only mail us step by step process. Moreover it was surprise to note the process mailed by them was also incomplete. They have not shared the recovery tool which i got to know from their team member Ms. Priyanka. had i performed the process without calling Dell customer service, my system would have damaged. All i have understood that never buy dell laptops in future and if you already have one than dont expect any service from Dell.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
nyc10036
4 Tellurium

Re: Never Purchase Dell Laptop

@Sonia MMIPL wrote:
I have purchased 3 dell laptop in 2018. All have started facing issues during 1 year warranty period. One laptop has got all major parts replaced (keyboard with its panel twice, motherboard, palm wrist, touchpad. Even after requested request for replacement, i have always received reply that replacement is subject to major part replaced. Now what major part is pending is still a mystery. Basically, i have understood from my conversation with Dell, Dell will never replace laptops in any situation. Further after all this replacements, the system encountered slow performance issue. Now Dell team asked a layman with zero technical knowledge to do OS reinstallation. They will not send their technical person for it and can only mail us step by step process. Moreover it was surprise to note the process mailed by them was also incomplete. They have not shared the recovery tool which i got to know from their team member Ms. Priyanka. had i performed the process without calling Dell customer service, my system would have damaged. All i have understood that never buy dell laptops in future and if you already have one than dont expect any service from Dell.

Warranty for HP, Lenovo, etc work the same way.

If you want a different experience pay twice as much for a Mac.

0 Kudos