Julie1221
2 Bronze

New battery is not recommended for this system

I got the new Dell battery that I ordered but I think it must have some problem, since I always get a message when I start the PC that tells me that the battery is not recognized. Warning: The battery is not recommended for this system The system Will be unable to charge this battery Strike the F1 key to continue, F2 to run the setup utility Can you tell me what is due? Me ha llegado la Dell batería que he pedido pero creo que debe tener algún problema, ya que me aparece siempre un mensaje al arrancar el pc que me dice que no se reconoce la batería. Warning: The battery is not recommended for this system The system Will be unable to charge this battery Strike the F1 key to continue, F2 to run the setup utility ¿Me pueden decir a que se debe?
Focus on laptop batteries and adapters www.battery-store.eu
2 Replies
JOcean
6 Gallium

Re: New battery is not recommended for this system

Restart the system and at the Dell splash screen start tapping F2. In the BIOS check to be sure the adapter is recognized and see if the battery health is displayed. Now turn the system off, disconnect the battery and unplug the adapter. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds. Then reconnect everything and try again.

Just to confirm, this is a genuine Dell battery and Dell adapter, correct?

-Forum Member since 2016
-I do not work for Dell
-A user helping other users
-If you like an answer please click on thumbs up
-If a reply is a solution to your problem please click on Accept as Solution
Gaming on a home built with MSI B-460 Torpedo MB with an Intel i5 10400
Real work on an Inspiron 15 5575 and Latitude E5430
Julie1221
2 Bronze

Re: New battery is not recommended for this system

Could you please Why the laptop can not recognize the new battery? AS it is not the original battery?
Focus on laptop batteries and adapters www.battery-store.eu
0 Kudos