Highlighted
YawAdmin
1 Copper

Vostro 14 5468 TPM issue

Hi all,

I have a Vostro 14 5468 (windows 10 Pro) . TPM seems to have disappeared  from windows and there  is no option in the BIOS for it. The Laptop had Bitlocker running fine until a week or so ago then it was asking for the bitlocker key on every boot up. I suspended the Bitlocker protection and then tried to resume protection again in Bitlocker manager and i received the message that no valid TPM config could be found. When i checked TPM has disappeared from device manager and can no longer be seen in the BIOS.  - I have updated the BIOS version to latest (1.70)release to see if that would fix but no luck. Any suggestions ?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
nyc10036
4 Tellurium

Re: Vostro 14 5468 TPM issue

@YawAdmin wrote:

Hi all,

I have a Vostro 14 5468 (windows 10 Pro) . TPM seems to have disappeared  from windows and there  is no option in the BIOS for it. The Laptop had Bitlocker running fine until a week or so ago then it was asking for the bitlocker key on every boot up. I suspended the Bitlocker protection and then tried to resume protection again in Bitlocker manager and i received the message that no valid TPM config could be found. When i checked TPM has disappeared from device manager and can no longer be seen in the BIOS.  - I have updated the BIOS version to latest (1.70)release to see if that would fix but no luck. Any suggestions ?

see if https://www.dell.com/community/Laptops-General-Read-Only/Vostro-5468-TPM-Trusted-Platform-Module/td-... is useful

0 Kudos