Start a Conversation

Unsolved

DK

1 Message

October 16th, 2020 09:00

Vostro 3590, fatal error

I wonder if I too am in same boat. I too had ordered Vostro 3590 on August 5 2020 and delivered on 10th August. I have now encountered Fatal_Error on screen since yesterday. Not even 2 months of use of brand new PC. I have to now take it to service center. I hope Dell entertains my case properly. I did not expect such shabby quality product sold by Dell.

• 

109 Posts

October 16th, 2020 23:00

Hello,

Please send us a private message along with the system Service tag, registered name, email address, and the end-users current region located. 

• 

109 Posts

October 18th, 2020 03:00

Hello, awaiting a response to our previous message. 

• 

109 Posts

October 20th, 2020 04:00

Hello,

Since we have not received a reply from you, we are closing this case. If you decide to continue at a later date, you will need to start a new thread. 

300 Posts

October 20th, 2020 05:00

I wonder if I too am in same boat. I too had ordered Vostro 3590 on August 5 2020 and delivered on 10th August. I have now encountered Fatal_Error on screen since yesterday. Not even 2 months of use of brand new PC. I have to now take it to service center. I hope Dell entertains my case properly. I did not expect such shabby quality product sold by Dell. In response to your post when you got the laptop did you thoroughly check out your laptop before the return period ended and completely read the warranty policy before you got the laptop? There may be more problems then you think. Before bringing it in to a service center read some of the vostro 3590 problems on the forum and see if you have the same problems if so let the person know. Thanks
No Events found!