sweengau
1 Copper

Vostro 5468 Battery replacement takes more than 6 weeks

My battery is not fully working as per the Dell Support Manager installed in the laptop mentioned. Hence I have called Dell tech support and understand I need to contact Sales instead of tech Support. Dell Tech Support offer to communicate with Dell Sales Support for my Support case. That cause me 3 weeks of waiting without any news. Next thing I heard from Dell Tech Support is Battery is out of stock. My Laptop model is Vostro 5468. I have already purchase 3 years next day on site support. All the above carries no value to me. After 5 weeks, Dell Sales Support sent me 1 Quote with Quote number in the Subject. Then, the line item of the quote is Battery and Miscellaneous. I have follow up with Dell Sales Support and another week is gone as no reply from sales Support. Anyone has such experience which replace a battery will takes 6 weeks (and counting) to get it done?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Vostro 5468 Battery replacement takes more than 6 weeks

Hello SWEENGAU,

I can look into this for you. Could you please click my username and send me a direct message with the service tag or case reference? Let me review the case and get in touch with the teams involved to get this expedited.

I will look forward to hear from you.

DELL-Siba P
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
Dell Support Videos 
Drivers and Downloads

0 Kudos