Start a Conversation

Unsolved

SS

2 Posts

June 27th, 2021 23:00

dell vostro 3500 new laptop malfunction

I purchased my dell vostro 3500 on 14th june 2021 and has been using it since 24th as it was delivered to me on 23rd since then it has showing lagging and performance issues the support team is assisting me since then they made me reinstall the os as well. But some of the representative are soo rude and all of them just keep the customer in a loop do that the time period for return collapses its all a scam. I asked for a refund accordingly as the policy but Mr.Ravi as senior technical executive denied to do so and blamed it on Microsoft said its there issue not ours he had such an insight being a professional . I even have the proof for the system lagging and will surely take this issue to a higher level if it isn't solved soon cause my studies are being compromised because of all this. 

300 Posts

June 28th, 2021 05:00

Hello,

If it is new the computer should not have any problems. One problem could lead to many problems.

You should test your computer completely out on everything before.

Read your return and warrant policy thoroughly.

Don't waste your time with Dell call your financial institute and let them deal with it.

300 Posts

July 3rd, 2021 10:00

Hello,

Forgot to add call your financial institute and get your money back.

• 

25.1K Posts

July 5th, 2021 05:00

Hi Jon61, ’m sorry that your experience with our support hasn’t been pleasant so far. Thank you for the feedback. Rest assured, this will not happen again. If you can tell us more about the issue we will be more then happy to help.

300 Posts

July 21st, 2021 18:00

Hello,

"Rest assured, this will not happen again" You got to be joking this has been going on for years. All what dell support is a automatic bot and reading a pre made script.

November 23rd, 2022 10:00

Trust me, the only solution to the lagging/freezing problem with DELL VOSTRO 3500 model is to fix a 256 GB SSD card in the slot provided inside. The Hard disk need not be removed.

I also went through this frustration for more than a year and had to struggle with Dell customer service. It cost me around ₹ 3300/- at a local shop. They will install the Windows 11 in the SSD card. Now my laptop is running like a horse.

No Events found!