ashishnrk
1 Copper

RE: Dell Inspiron 15R 7520 SE - Windows 10 64 Bit WiFi Driver not available on Dell Site

I have also experienced the same problem with the wifi. I am tried using windows 8.1 and 10 drivers both provided by Intel and Dell as well.

Not only that I have also updated the router's firmware, and it seems the update is not having any effect on the connection quality.

The issue is same if I connect to a different wifi network or a mobile hotspot. It is not robust and has connection drops to a great extent. Even just to write this post it took me more than 1 hour to have a stable connection to just login and post this.

Same error log is shown while installing the driver for windows 10 64 bit which has been shown by praveenjohri.

WE NEED A GOOD DRIVER! PLEASE ANALYSE THE ISSUE. SOME WORK IS NEEDED.

thefiend
1 Copper

RE: Dell Inspiron 15R 7520 SE - Windows 10 64 Bit WiFi Driver not available on Dell Site

I have had the same issue and everytime i end up reverting back to W8. Each time i upgrade to w10, i hope there is a fix that would work.

it's very frustrating as w10 is worth the upgrade but laptop without wifi is simply useless.

fourfahrs
1 Copper

Frustrating to be nearly forced to go to Windows 10 and can't use internet!

0 Kudos
bolamer
1 Copper

Hello,

Is the issue solved? I am planning to install windows 10 soon, maybe i should not? please give me information about this. Its 2017 now i hope you could solve it.

0 Kudos
elitesoldier
1 Copper

I found a solution to this problem of locating the correct wireless card drivers. The wireless chip in the system is a Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 2230, Single Band

You can download the drivers for a variety of operating systems at the following url:

downloadcenter.intel.com/.../Intel-Centrino-Wireless-N-2230-Single-Band

0 Kudos
elitesoldier
1 Copper

0 Kudos