nathaniel515
2 Bronze

RE: Dell Premier Color No Longer Working (XPS 15 9550 4K Display)

Jump to solution

I was just on the phone with Dell Support about this. They are aware of the incompatibility with Windows 10 Anniversary Edition and are working on a fix, estimated to be done in about a month.

nathaniel515
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

I was just on the phone with Dell. They're aware of this problem, and are hoping to fix it within a month.

0 Kudos
thegator
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

I am one more on the list where it no longer works.

0 Kudos
thegator
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Just got off the phone with Dell, (two separate calls). They have no clue what is happening with premier color software and they have no idea when it will be fixed! The second call when they didn't have an answer, I asked to speak to a supervisor, and then i was put on hold and no one ever came back on the line.

DELL-Binh C
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Could you guys try rolling back or downloading the Nvidia driver from the drivers page and see if that resolves the issue for now?

0 Kudos
Mike1.6
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

DELL-Binh C  - Has this problem been resolved yet?  I can't get the Dell Premier application to even launch.  It just sits in my tray doing nothing.  

0 Kudos
thegator
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

It is still not working and appears to be no answer from Dell.

0 Kudos
thegator
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

It is still not working and no answers from Dell. This should be an easy compatibility fix.

0 Kudos
XPS0007
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

I have the same problem, new XPS 9550 system with all the latest updates. I don't think downgrading to older drivers is an acceptable work around. Any updates on a fix with the latest drivers?

0 Kudos
Bob51k
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Just received my XPS 15 4K machine and downloaded Dell Premier which worked great until I updated Windows 10. Now I have the same problem as everyone else with this program. The problem has been around several months now with no sign that Dell is doing anything to solve the issue. This program is a must for my photo editing hobby and I am getting ready to send this machine back and get a Mac. Lots of promises to customers promising a fix, but no updates on any progress. Very disappointing!

0 Kudos