Highlighted
Not applicable

Verifying Application Requirements Popup

I am running Windows 10 and have been experiencing multiple popups hourly that say "Verifying Application Requirements." I have not installed any new programs prior to the popups starting. The popups started about 2 weeks ago and comes up multiple times per hour. It is only up for a few seconds, but it interrupts the task that I am working on at the time.

I have Googled this issue, but the common fix isn't a program that is showing up on my system.  The common answer is to disable or uninstall "Dell System Detect" however I do not have that listed anywhere under "Uninstall Programs" or any other place I can find.

I am not a tech person, so that further compounds the problem. Can anyone offer assistance or advice on what to look for to clear up those popups?

Thank you

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

RE: Verifying Application Requirements Popup

DellUser2109,

You can click the link below for information disabling/uninstalling Dell System Detect.

Dell System Detect

For me to better assist in troubleshooting, please click my DELL-Jesse L and send me a Private Message with the Dell Service Tag number and your Dell Order number.

You would click my name in blue, then on the next page in the upper right corner, click the words "send private message"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Hello,

I sent you a private message with the requested info. I don't have Dell System Detect on my system (at least not anywhere that I can find). I found that article previously, but without being able to find Dell System Detect, I'm not able to get rid of that popup.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I have the same problem when I try to install Movescount2. The only advice i can find is to uninstall Dell System Detect. However, I do not have that software on my PC (running Windows 10). There are several other Dell apps. Could anyone of them create the problem?

0 Kudos