G K Lonsare
1 Copper

Windows 10 Lock screen flickering continuously after power on - Inspiron 7348

My laptop bought with Windows 8 home was upgraded to Windows 10 professional in the first year of purchase 2015. 

Recently, it was running slow and I tried start up repair. After that restart indicated error with login module. Later at each power on lock screen flickering with loading dots and not allowing the log in.

I called Dell support and they suggested and arranged windows 8/8.1 recovery media.

I wish to come out of this problem by only repair of login module, saving my windows profile and valuable data. Did anybody ever face this problem and what's the remedy ? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

RE: Windows 10 Lock screen flickering continuously after power on - Inspiron 7348

Hi Lonsare,

Are you able shutdown/ restart the computer from the login screen or does it freeze completely and you have to force it
to shutdown?

If you are able to shutdown/ restart the computer, please use the link to assist you in booting the computer to the safe mode http://dell.to/2oBZf4r

This will let you boot to the window 10 recovery environment.

Try booting the system to the system to the safe mode and let me know if it boots.

Also you can try a system restore, in the advanced startup options.

Thanks & Regards,
Aniketh Sreenivasan
Social Media and Community Professional
Click here for : Order Status / Download Drivers

0 Kudos