Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 19th, 2015 18:00

Dell backup and Recovery error: Corrupted Environment

Hello ,

I have an issue with the Dell Backup and Recovery.

When i thry to recover my Dell Inspiron 15 (3537, Mid 2013 i recieve this message:

"Dell backup and Recovery 

Corrupted Environment

Dell Backup and Recovery has not been able to detect the Recovery Partition on this computer.
Im may missing or corrupted.
To recover your computer to the original factory state and restore the Recovery Partition, please use your System Recovery Discs.
Note: You will not be able to preserve your data with Dell Backup and Recovery system Backups until the Recovery Partition is repaired."

The problem is i don't have recovery Discs or Windows 8 cd to reinstall it.

When i bought my lapton i didn't create a recover disc .

I also need to know why after some minutes my computer "sleep" alone ( i configurate to never "sleep screen" and i have a black screen .When i press the keybord or moving the mouse its still in Black screen . 

And also i try to undertand about the AMD Radeon Graphics system . How can i use this card in my applications . I am using video editing software and games but the quality is not so good . its looks like stuck sometimes .Process the graphics really slow

How can solve those situations?

Kind Regards,

Themis 

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

March 20th, 2015 10:00

Run the Diagnostics on the Boot Menu to test the hardware. Tap F12 immediately when you reboot without waiting for any screen to get to the Boot Menu. 

No Events found!