Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 26th, 2014 08:00

Trouble with Dell Inspiron 15r 5537

Hai all, 

I recently purchased a Dell Inspiron 15r 5537(i5-4200,8 gb ram, 2 gb Radeon 8670m ddr5, 1 tb HDD) and i've had numerous problems with the same. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance. :emotion-2:

First of all, the pc takes like 25 seconds or so to boot up. After the DELL emblem, I get a blank screen for like 10 seconds (Sometimes a "Please Wait..." msg appears.) Even after I enter the pin, there is a lag of 2-3 seconds before the "Welcome" note appears. The lag continues even after booting (windows and programs are slow in loading). I tried disabling Startup programs and updated video drivers with no result.

Secondly, every time the pc goes to sleep, it doesnt resume normally. The power and wifi lights are turned on but the screen remains blank. If i turn off wireless, the light goes off so the computer must be ON but without display. And then i have to do a hard boot.

Any suggestions ??? Thanks in advance.

August 2nd, 2017 17:00

Hi everyone, so here is the problem I am having.

I have Dell Inspiron 15R 5537 laptop with touch screen windows 10 home,but from last few days my touch screen is disapear and not working in device manager no HID touch input found,

Can anyone back this up? Does anyone have anything else I can try?

1 Rookie

• 

7 Posts

October 2nd, 2023 16:51

try clean install from safe mode using ddu then hide win automatically installing amd drivers using wushowhide. then install latest oem driver from dell site from c drive.

Invest in a sata ssd for the slowness.

No Events found!