Highlighted
3 Zinc

Windows 8

Hi.  I recently upgraded to windows 8 from windows 7 as I just bought my computer and windows 8 was not out yet.  I have a software on my computer called Driver Tool and Driver Manager.  There is no place to get this off my computer.  I'm not sure if I downloaded this to try and found out I have to purchase it so don't want it.  I'm also not sure if this is part of Microsoft that came with Windows 8.  I want to uninstall this software but it's not listed in add/remove and I have no clue how to get this off my computer.  I have written to them at their contact email and they keep saying if you want to uninstall a program go to add/remove and explain everything over and over.  I already know all this and told them it's not listed there.  I'm getting no where with them.  Does anyone know how I can get this off my computer?  I think it is clashing with another of my programs and want to remove it complete.  Also does anyone know if this is part of Microsoft and if I remove it is it going to effect anything?  Thank you for any info and help me get rid of this, thanks again.  I have a Dell Inspirion 660S with windows 8.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
8 Xenon

Re: Windows 8

Hi CDLOUS4,

Can you post a screen shot? I'm pretty sure this is not part of Windows 8.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
5 Rhenium

This is a software problem, Ill move to the software and OS  side of the forum.

If my answer Was helpful?  Please let me know by clicking on the 'Did this answer your question' and clicking on the Yes button.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 Zinc

How do I do a screenshot?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
5 Rhenium

How do I do a screenshot?

Type  snipping tool in win 8 and this will bring up a box that will allow you to take a screen shot , being a full page, or a rectangle box.

If my answer Was helpful?  Please let me know by clicking on the 'Did this answer your question' and clicking on the Yes button.  Thanks.

0 Kudos