Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 21st, 2011 01:00

Buy your Office home and business licence and never receive it... only possible with DELL

DELL (costumer service Amsterdam) can get you very frustrated. I orderred my DELL on the 16e of oktober and still I haven't received my licence for Office home and business. Because i have a small business to run, I need this software. After three month waiting and an official letter to DELL costumer service, I received this email:

"Geachte heer Desnijder,
 Van onze magazijn heb ik het bericht gekregen dat uw licentie jusit is geleverd.
Deze kunt u vinden op een kaart bij de accesoires.
 Ik hoop u bij deze voldoende te hebben geïnformeerd.

Met vriendelijek groet,
H. Visser
Dell Customer Support"

Mr H. Visser says that I'm a liar and that I have received the office code, that they are sure because they make a copy of every document that leaves the warehouse. Why isn't it possible to send me a copy of this copy so I can register and activate my office licence, in the package i've received i found NO software code.

I'm very angry and dissapointed about this situation!! I paid for Microsoft Office and received NOTTING and got NO service to solve this problem. If this situation can't be solved, this will be bad advertising for your clients in Belgium...

Thomas Desnijder, Ghent, Belgium, internet order number:

• 

16.7K Posts

February 24th, 2011 06:00

Boze Belg,

I sent you a private message requesting information. Could you please respond with the information?

February 28th, 2011 04:00

Dear Jesse,

Here more information about my vostro 430, standard Base.

Service tag: <ADMIN NOTE: Service tag removed per privacy policy>

Ordernumber: <ADMIN NOTE: Order no. removed per privacy policy>

client number: <ADMIN NOTE: Client no. removed per privacy policy>

address: <ADMIN NOTE: Address removed per privacy policy>

Problem: After 4 months waiting, I still haven't received my Office code to register and activate my Office Home and Business.

Best regards, Thomas Desnijder

No Events found!