Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

February 15th, 2010 05:00

DELL windows 7 theme

Hi

I have re-installed windows 7 on my Precision M4400 and now I've got the default windows7 theme..

I would like to get Dell theme which was provided with factory installation. where from can I download it?

7 Technologist

• 

16K Posts

December 27th, 2012 16:00

Guess you want this?

Alternatively the other colours are here:

Once you have the colour you want, you should perform the following registry edit:

Also set the background

If you want the Dell OEM logos in the system properties

1 Message

March 13th, 2010 12:00

I have the same issue with an inspiron 1564. Is it please possible to download it?

• 

16.7K Posts

March 25th, 2010 11:00

boazrr,

Thank you for using the Dell Community Forum.

The Dell Theme is installed at the factory and cannot be downloaded.

1 Message

August 4th, 2010 10:00

Why can't Dell themes be made available to customers for download?  I have the same issue and would like to be able to use the theme that came on my Lattitude.

Neil

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

August 4th, 2010 12:00

Many better win 7 themes available online from Microsoft at the win 7 web site. Go to Personalize by right clicking on the desktop and using the link that says Get more themes online. Or try THIS link.

• 

16.7K Posts

August 6th, 2010 07:00

Neil,

It sure would be helpful for Dell to have this as a download. I have other users asking to make it a download as well. I will pass it on to the team that works in this area. Thanks for your interest.

October 24th, 2010 20:00

Many better win 7 themes available online from Microsoft at the win 7 web site. Go to Personalize by right clicking on the desktop and using the link that says Get more themes online. Or try THIS link.

It's helpful to me, It's very useful, Thanks a lot!

3 Posts

November 10th, 2010 04:00

i've got the same issue here. i really liked how my studio xps looked when i bought it, but now it looks weird with all the light blue colors of the default windows 7 theme... where can i find the theme it had?

3.7K Posts

November 10th, 2010 05:00

If you haven't deleted it, then it should be in your Personalization in Control Panel.

3 Posts

November 10th, 2010 06:00

hi!

my hdd was replaced and i lost everything. why dont include the theme on the recovery disk? can i find the theme on the dell site??? customization is an important marketing value, and dell should  take advantage of this.

7 Technologist

• 

16.3K Posts

November 10th, 2010 08:00

Unless you are marketing Dell products, find something that better suits and markets who you are.  Just Google "Windows 7 Themes" and you'll find some very cool themes for download.  You can even create your own theme, and if you really want to market Dell, you can Google "Dell Wallpaper" for some good ones to add to your theme.

3 Posts

November 10th, 2010 09:00

i really liked the theme that came with the laptop cause it fit the design of ti. how do you change the start up screen?

7 Technologist

• 

16.3K Posts

November 10th, 2010 10:00

Best and easiest way?  Use WinBubble ... lets you tweak various things about Windows 7, including the start up screen.

159 Posts

November 10th, 2010 13:00

I have found this theme for you and you can download it here:

http://windows7themes.net/download2/dell.zip
http://www.techjawa.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Dell_OEM_Windows_7_Theme.zip

2 Posts

April 6th, 2012 05:00

I had that same problem. My kind friend (his name is private info) let me copy them from his dell to mine. Now I have those wallpapers in a new installation. I'll post the download link to the zip file here: (I posted them.)

http://www.mediafire.com/?hkdb4osb4782eqa

The Window Color for the theme is Frost. (Windows 7.)

No Events found!